The Best Zinfandels from a Bad Year
2005 may be the worst vintage for Northern California's zinfandels in more than a decade. However, even in the worst vintages, some fine wines are produced by the most serious estates that work their vineyards and are patient at harvest time. The following wines are the stars from this disappointing year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis