Movers: Yahoo, Kohl's, Abercrombie, Nordsrom, BMC Software
Yahoo (YHOO) sends a response letter to Carl Icahn, who Thursday launched a proxy contest to unseat YHOO's board, states Icahn's proxy campaign "reflects a significant misunderstanding of the facts about the Microsoft proposal and the diligence with which our board evaluated and responded to that proposal." The letter also states that the company is "willing to enter into any transaction that would maximize value for stockholders and provide them certainty of value."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself