Marc Andreessen's New Gamble
BusinessWeek.com columnist Sarah Lacy's Once You're Lucky, Twice You're Good: The Rebirth of Silicon Valley and the Rise of Web 2.0 is a look at the latest generation of Web companies and the charismatic figures behind them. Among the newbies: social-networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace (NWS), news site Digg.com, and the video-host site YouTube (GOOG). In this excerpt from the chapter entitled "The Return of the King," Lacy describes the recent activities of Silicon Valley pioneer Marc Andreessen:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself