Alcatel Rules Change Threatens Russo
Could a simple change in corporate bylaws lead to the ouster of Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) CEO Patricia Russo? At their annual meeting on May 30, shareholders of the world's largest telecommunication equipment maker will vote on a resolution that would allow the board to remove the CEO or chairman by a simple majority vote, instead of two-thirds as currently required.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt