Money Shines on Israeli Solar Startup
A conference organized by Israeli President Shimon Peres to mark the country's 60th anniversary kicked off May 13 with a showcase of 60 pioneering Israeli firms that have the potential to shake up medicine, biotech, clean energy, transportation, information technology, and communications. Among them was Luz II, a Jerusalem solar thermal energy company with more than one reason to celebrate its newfound recognition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States