Movers: EDS, HP, AIG, FedEx, Cablevision, AnnTaylor
Electronic Data Systems (EDS) shares are up 5.27 to 24.13 on word that Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) was close to a deal to acquire EDS for between $12 billion and $13 billion, according to the WSJr. The terms of the deal were not immediately clear but an announcement was expected as early as Tuesday, the newspaper said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing