Yahoo: A Bigger Bargain Than Ever
The Street has turned against Yahoo (YHOO) since Microsoft's May 4 announcement that it would walk away from its proposal to buy the Internet giant. Don't let that mislead you. Yahoo is more attractive now than ever, especially in terms of its stock valuation. And it isn't necessarily the end of Microsoft's desire to rope in Yahoo, or Yahoo's desire to be roped. Yahoo co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Jerry Yang has said in plain words that he is still open to a deal with Microsoft.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy