Why Yahoo Shares Lost Only 15%
When Microsoft (MSFT) pulled its sweetened, $33-a-share offer to buy Yahoo on Saturday, May 3, shareholders of the Internet portal braced for the worst. The concern was that Yahoo's stock price, which stood at $28.67 the day before—nearly $10 higher than it was before Microsoft's unsolicited bid Feb. 1—would head for the depths again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt