Jobs: Expect a Damp Report for April
We have seen U.S. employment drop by 76,000 to 80,000 fewer jobs in each of the first three months of 2008, and Action Economics expects a somewhat smaller deterioration in April's employment report, scheduled for release May 2.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself