Tense Times in Seoul Amid CEO Reshuffles
Think you know all the right people in Seoul? Perhaps not for much longer: the financial elite is going through massive turnover, in most cases heralded by the arrival of the new president, Lee Myung-bak. His conservative Grand National Party (GNP) was elected to the Blue House in February and won control of the National Assembly in parliamentary elections held on April 8.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans