Kerkorian's Bet on Ford
First he made a play to force Renault-Nissan and General Motors into a shotgun wedding in 2006. Then he made a bid to buy Chrysler from Daimler (DAI) last year. Now, wily billionaire Kirk Kerkorian's Tracinda is making a tender offer to boost its stake in Ford Motor (F).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas