Google's Schmidt: "We're not creative. We're sort of boring."Burt Helm
I’m back. Here are this morning’s notable speeches from the 4A’s Leadership Conference in a nutshell. I’ll start with Google CEO Eric Schmidt. Eric Schmidt: In short, please don’t fear the Google. He reiterated time and again that Google’s role was to help advertisers and consumers find one another in the digital age, not impinge on ad agencies’ business. Here are excerpts:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day