Kerkorian Buys Into Ford. For Love or Money?By
Mercurial and often nettlesome financier Kirk Kerkorian is accumulating shares in Ford Motor Co. To be sorted out in the coming days and weeks is what the 90-year old with an affinity for gambling casinos, hotels, motion picture companies and car companies sees in the storied automotive icon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States