Movers: Microsoft, American Express, Ericsson, Altria, Western Digital
Microsoft (MSFT) posted earnings of 47 cents per share, vs. 50 cents a year ago. Revenue rose slightly. The software maker expects earnings of $2.13 to $2.19 per share next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet