Stocks Finish Higher
Stocks rose Wednesday as traders digested a mixed bag of earnings news. After the market close, Apple (AAPL) reported strong profit and revenue for the March quarter, but gave an outlook for the current quarter that was below the Street's forecast, causing its stock to fall in after-hours trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders