Operate as a Small Business within a Larger Company
One of the biggest challenges facing any small business that has become part of a larger organization is making the numbers month in and month out. The level of discipline required to do that is not typically something that a small, privately held company has been forced to develop. Yet, in some cases, a company is accorded a high degree of operational freedom if it can deliver consistent revenue and profit growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks