Nintendo Rakes It In...But For How Long?Kenji Hall
Not even a slowing economy and an unfavorably strong Japanese yen could get in Nintendo’s way. For the fiscal year through March, the video game company reported on April 24 a mind-boggling 52.6% jump in operating earnings, as its Wii and DS portable gaming machines continued to rack up brisk sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy