Boeing's McNerney: 'Digging Out of a Hole'
As Boeing (BA) has suffered repeated delays on its much-ballyhooed 787 Dreamliner commercial jet, some company insiders and Wall Street analysts have wondered why CEO James McNerney hasn't been more visible. In fact, this week McNerney took an unusual step, writing a heartfelt memo to employees on Monday, Apr. 21. In it, he acknowledged the company may have gone out a "little too far, too fast" on the advanced-technology jet, and talked up a visit he made last week to its assembly line in Everett, Wash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks