Apple's Big Success--It's All About Sociology, Not Technology. Does Google Get That?By
Apple had a blowout first quarter in the face of a declining economy, proving, once again, that innovation drives revenue and profit growth. But what exactly does that mean in the case of Apple? A.G. Lafley, P&G’s CEO, told me over lunch recently that “innovation is a social system—it involves culture, organization and leadership.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster