Why China Needs India's Transparency
A few months ago the gentleman driving my car between New Delhi and an old fort in Alwar district in Rajasthan had to stop to accommodate a collection of villagers protesting water shortages. It is perhaps a sad commentary on this serious problem—water shortages are endemic to Rajasthan, a desert state bordering Pakistan —that the protest barely registered with me.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day