Juicy Profits for McDonald's
Despite a rare dip in U.S. same-store sales in March, fast-food giant McDonald's (MCD) reported strong first-quarter earnings thanks to robust overseas sales, the weak U.S. dollar, and success of its value menu. Many analysts think these trends will continue to fatten up profits this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock