Leverage of 130/30 funds can burnAaron Pressman
Christopher Holt, who used to work in the hedge fund industry, takes a stab at critiquing the critique of 130/30 mutual funds on his blog today. I’m deeply saddened he left my criticism from two weeks ago off his list. He’s citing Chuck Jaffe’s piece from April 20, which also ran in some newspapers over the past few days. If anything, Chuck’s a little too easy on 130/30 funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis