3M: Fail or DieMatt Vella
An interesting theme from yesterday’s talks has been the importance of failure. Chip Heath, the author of Made to Stick, told the now famous innovation anecdote of 3M’s development of the Post-It note. It’s a well-known story but his re-telling seems to have stuck (no pun) with people and become a topic of conversation between sessions and at dinner and rinks post-Day 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks