Suzuki pumps nearly $4 billion into IndiaIan Rowley
The Beijing auto show might be in full swing, but India,the world’s other billion people plus economy, continues to attract huge auto investment. Two weeks ago Toyota, which lags rivals in India, announced plans to build a second plant on the outskirts of Bangalore. Earlier this year Nissan-Renault confirmed they are building a large new plant in Chennai even if a local partner pulled out. Yet, it’s India market leader Suzuki, an also ran just about everywhere else, which continues to impress with the scale of its investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself