Vital Signs: Financials Drag Down Profits
After the previous week’s blitz of economic reports, the coming week is relatively quiet on the data front. Most market attention will be on first-quarter earnings announcements -- 150 of them for companies in the S&P 500. By the end of the week, investors will have a much better idea of just how hard earnings are getting hit as the economy slides toward recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy