Movers: IBM, Merrill Lynch, eBay, Nokia, Pfizer
IBM (IBM) posts $1.65, vs. $1.21 a year ago, first quarter EPS from continuing operations on 11% revenue rise. In the quarter, 65% of revenue came from outside the U.S. Consensus EPS estimate for first quarter was $1.45. The company raises 2008 EPS guidance to at least $8.50. S&P reiterates strong buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020