Asian Businesses Get Ready for Data Explosion
Ron Goh, EMC's president for South Asia, told ZDNet Asia Friday that large enterprises in the region, particularly from industries such as finance, telecommunications and healthcare are "very aware" of the data explosion phenomenon and are taking steps to address the issue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner