Student Funds Learn from the Downturn
William Aldridge knew he had his work cut out for him when he started this January as the financial services analyst for the University of Iowa's Henry Fund, a graduate student investment fund, run out of the school's Tippie College of Business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020