S&P Picks and Pans: Apple, Yahoo, Lehman Brothers, Rite Aid, WD-40, Millennium
Analysts' opinions on stocks in the news Thursday
S&P REITERATES BUY RECOMMENDATION ON SHARES OF APPLE (AAPL; 154.49):
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis