S&P Boosts Its View on Financial Stocks
On Apr. 2, Standard & Poor's Equity Strategy Group upgraded its recommended weighting of the Financials sector to market weight, from underweight, based on what we view as an improving technical and fundamental outlook. Year to date through Apr. 3, the S&P Financials index, which represented 17.4% of the S&P 500-stock index, was down 7.7%, compared with a 6.5% decline for the S&P 500.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner