Sonopia: It's Still Around
Rumors are swirling today that yet another mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) — Sonopia — has bit the dust. Not so, says CEO Juha Christensen, a wireless industry veteran known for developing Symbian, the world’s most popular operating system for smartphones. “Sonopia has laid off some of its employees, but is still here… ,” he told me in an e-mail. In fact, the company is currently in discussions to expand into Europe, where MVNOs seem to fare better than in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders