Securing Insurance in Risky Industries
I moderate a message board for the pet-sitting industry and frequently get asked how our members can handle on-the-job injuries that prevent them from working. Injuries are not uncommon and can happen from falls, eager and rambunctious client pets, attacks from stray animals, and bites from poisonous insects. Most pet-sitting business owners have no employees. Can they get worker's compensation insurance?—K.D., Dousman, Wis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet