Investing: Bets off the Beaten Track
Wall Street's financial magicians never take a break from innovating. There seems to be a way to play the financial angles on almost everything human beings deal with as they go about their daily business. Investors can make bets on everything from the weather and nuclear energy to the powdery stuff that goes into your energy drink.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing