VW Hopes Beetlemania Will Sell Cars
When the going gets tough for Volkswagen (VOWG), as it is now in the U.S. market, the German automaker has a record of reaching back into its own history and German-ness for inspiration and new advertisements to move people to reopen their minds—and wallets—to the brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas