Selling Your Products in Europe
Q: My manufacturing company just did a successful trade show in Germany, where we were approached by several enthusiastic distributors and dealers. What concerns me is that they want to use our name as their business name with the addition of "-Europe" on the end. When I bring on U.S. distributors they have their own business names and market our brand as one product they carry. These European distributors also want our company to fund their attendance at all the European trade shows and provide them with display products gratis. Are they asking for the world, or is this a cultural difference I just have to accept? —M.S., Chicago
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing