Is Biotech's Health Improving?
The S&P 1500 Biotechnology subindustry index recently saw its relative strength ranking move up one notch, from 3 to 4, indicating that its trailing 12-month price performance is now in the top 30% of all subindustry indexes in the S&P 1500 (a ranking of 5 would place it in the top 10%). Year to date through Mar. 28, the S&P Biotechnology index rose 0.8%, vs. a 10.3% decline for the S&P 1500.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas