Intrapreneurs and Adaptive Persistence
Culling from their own experience launching new companies and interviews with 55 entrepreneurs around the world, Christopher Gergen and Gregg Vanourek, co-founders of New Mountain Ventures, a Colorado leadership development company, recently published Life Entrepreneurs: Ordinary People Creating Extraordinary Lives (Jossey-Bass; March, 2008). In it they explain the growing "life entrepreneurship" movement and make the case for integrating work and life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself