M&A May Not Materialize
Now that JPMorgan Chase (JPM) is tied up with its pending purchase of Bear Stearns (BSC), and Bank of America (BAC) is slated to close on its acquisition of Countrywide Financial (CFC) in the third quarter of this year, will the financial giants have room to acquire others?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing