J.C. Penney's First-Quarter Plight
For a second time this year, J.C. Penney (JCP) will miss its sales numbers. The department store chain warned on Mar. 28 that its sales at stores open a year or more will drop more than 10% in the month of March, which will also pull down sales and earnings in the quarter. That comes after a 6.7% sales drop in February.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing