Movers: Oracle, Merrill Lynch, UBS, Williams-Sonoma, Google
Oracle (ORCL) posts $0.26, vs. $0.20 a year ago, third quarter GAAP EPS on 21% revenue rise. Says total GAAP software revenues were up 21% to $4.2 billion with GAAP new software license revenues up 16% to $1.6 billion. It posts $0.30, vs. $0.25, non-GAAP EPS. Revenue was below Street estimates. It reportedly sees fourth quarter GAAP EPS of $0.37-$0.38. S&P says third quarter revenue fell short of expectations, cuts target price, maintains strong buy. Bear Stearns cuts estimates, maintains outperform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks