Clear Channel Sues Over Deal
Say what you will about how well the Mays brothers have managed Clear Channel Communications (CCU), what is indisputable—ever since the mid-1990s when they began an extraordinary streak rolling up radio stations—is that the two executives know how to close a deal. So it may be premature, as news reports on Mar. 26 suggested, that Clear Channel's $19.4 billion deal to take itself private is headed south, 16 months after it was announced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy