The Power of Play: Editor's Note
Even as the games industry enjoys enormous, continued commercial success, it remains misunderstood. Few resources exist, as they do for film or literature, to help consumers understand the nuances of the business. Game proponents, meanwhile, are quick to say the industry is now "bigger than Hollywood," but few can really explain what that means—or why it matters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day