Personal Data and Ethics In Our Shiny Social AgeHeather Green
Let me start by saying, I don’t know what to think after reading an article today in the Times Online. it’s about all the hot buzz words, privacy, social networks, employers, snooping. What it adds up to is another ethical debate that social networking is unpacking for us.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks