Hal Riney Lives On After 75 YearsBy
The headline read “Hal Riney Dead at 75.” That’s a poor homage to one of the best advertising writers and thinkers to come down the pike in the Twentieth Century. For those of us who have followed the ad game and know great talent when we see it, I am instead reminded of what John Adams said on his death bed about Thomas Jefferson: “Jefferson Lives.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline