Design Green NowHelen Walters
If you find yourself at a loose end on the west coast at the beginning of next month, then you might want to look up one of these free panel discussions, taking place in schools from Bellingham to Long Beach. The panels have been organized by EcoSystems, a really small, Brooklyn-based furniture design, and they’ve pulled together some really impressive groups of speakers to discuss the reality of green design and to explore “the integration of innovative tools in the greening of consumer products… to inspire and empower emerging designers to build a sustainable future NOW!” I feel like I’ve traveled way too much of late so I won’t be able to make it, but if anyone goes along, do let me know how it was…
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis