Vital Signs: Soaking in Housing Woes
The financial markets are still trying to absorb it all: The collapse of Bear Stearns (BSC), an expanded role for the Federal Reserve in brokering Bear’s purchase by JPMorgan Chase (JPM), the Fed’s new lending facilities, another big cut in interest rates, and continued signs that point to rough going in the economy. Fallout from these events will spill over into the coming week, as investors continue to soak it all in, even as they sort through the next batch of reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas