Sony's Stream of Sound
The Good: Inexpensive, good sound, easy to use, portable
The Bad: Complicated setup, limited Internet radio options, hard-to-read display
The Bottom Line: A compact, low-priced way to stream music wirelessly from a PC to other rooms without having to connect with an existing receiver
Anyone who stores music on a computer knows the chore that playing those songs on a home stereo system can be. There are bigger problems known to man, but I'd rather not flip open my laptop in the den or dock a loaded MP3 player in the living room. The good news is that there are a growing number of options for folks like me. Among them is Sony's VAIO VGF WA1 Wireless Digital Music Streamer, which I've been trying out in my quest to ship music from my PC to other rooms, preferably without wires—or hassle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States