Exploring H-1B Visas
With the Apr. 1 deadline for coveted H-1B visas looming, many international graduates of U.S. business schools who are looking to work in the U.S. have questions and concerns, especially since there is a shortage of these visas (BusinessWeek.com, 5/14/07). Business school applicants and students also have their share of questions about living and working legally in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks