New Facebook Features On the Way: Privacy Controls, ChatRob Hof
Tonight or early Wednesday morning, Facebook’s 67 million active members will have new ways to control their privacy on the social network. They’re welcome additions for many people on Facebook who want more control over which friends (and others) see what kind of material and information on their Facebook profiles. The changes follow a number of privacy concerns that have flared up on the site since it opened up its membership to anyone, not just college students whose social life generally wasn’t quite so complicated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans