Carly's McCain Campaign
Onetime Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Chief Executive Carly Fiorina has found a new calling. One of the country's most prominent business executives, Fiorina has been on the campaign trail in recent months, stumping for Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.) in key states such as Iowa, Florida, and Michigan. Now, she's taking on a bigger role as campaign officials—at least on the Republican side—turn their attention to the general election in November. On Mar. 7, Fiorina was named the "victory chairman" of the Republican National Committee's electoral efforts. That will give her a high-profile role as a campaign surrogate for McCain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day